Total Pageviews

Monday, January 1, 2018

Courtly Love

Happy New Year Peeps!
Are you ready for a new challenge?

Courtly Love


You're going to play along with us, right?
The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product!
And you can find all sorts of them

This is what I made for you to help you get started:
I used the Crazy Animals collage sheet

The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree !

This was so easy to make.

I cropped the image I wanted out 
of the Crazy Animals Collage Sheet

Then I placed it over that pretty paper
from the Love Potion #9 Paper Pak
and erased the background.
I framed the picture of
the Lovebirds with a glitter
overlay by Finecrafted Designs.
I put that concoction over
a pink background paper I had in my
digital stash.
On a new layer I made some frilly white
stamps with a brush and I
applied a bevel style to them
for some texture.

To finish it off I added a heart by Pink Lotty, 
a frame from my stash,
and the word "Love" in white,
using the text tool.
DONE!

Be sure to check out the samples
from the rest of the design team on the


See you over there for
Courtly Love
the first Customer challenge of
2018!

Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Patti! I'm not familiar with that collage sheet, so I'm off to search! Love the colours and texture layers. I'm really going to learn how to create digital art this year - you're such an inspiration! Happy New Year - I hope it's a good one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love this super adorable card! happy new year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, I'd love to have that sheet but can't find it from the shop :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!