Total Pageviews

Monday, February 22, 2016

Hearts and Kisses

I know, I know, Valentine\s Day has come and gone, but
I ask you,
Is there really anytime that isn't a perfect time
for Hearts and Kisses?



I created some pieces using the 
newest products in the

Gecko Gal Etsy Shop

Three ATC's:






A lovey-dovey Card:

PLUS,  I have a  romantic digital stamp for you;
All you need to do is right-click and save it to your  computer!

Here is a little something I made with it:


This was SO easy to make!
You need some kind of photo-editing program.
I use PSE 14

Create a blank document.
Place the stamp over the Flower Song paper from the
Garden Symphony Pak

Change the blending mode to overlay.

I added an edge overlay by Tracy Martin.

I picked up the red colour from the border
using the eyedropper tool and
 and painted some of the red squares with a basic brush using
that red.

Finished it off with some Wordart from the Gecko Galz
In Other Words digital stamp set.

Voila!

Check out all the other amazing
art by the rest of the Design Team at
Gecko Galz

and be sure to explore all the great
new products at
the

Gecko Gal Etsy Shop


.

3 comments:

  1. I love your tag and digital pieces...you have a flair for mixing it up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful samples!! And thank you for the stamp! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!