Total Pageviews

Monday, January 25, 2016

Rock Around The Christmas Tree

I finally have had time to participate 
in my favorite care challenge with the belles at

They have asked us to make something with a tree on it.
Well, because I was feeling sad
that I hadn't played along yet this year,
I made two, count em, two cards:

It's nice to be back in the swing of things!

(I hope I made these in time, lol)

Thanks for coming by.
And why you you check it out and get a start on
next year's Christmas cards?


3 comments:

  1. miss electra in the JB house with *TWO* awesome cards, my cup of inspiration runneth over in a big big way! so pleased you could rock around the christmas tree with us at JINGLE BELLES, missus, it's always so fun to see you! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are most certainly some rockin' Christmas Trees ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!