Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Music In Me

The October challenge at

is The Music In Me.
You'll find all sorts of wonderful images and 
to create something special!

Here is something I put together
using Gecko Galz products
to give you some inspiration:
There are some gorgeous new collage sheets,
digital stamps and papers at the shop as well
this month.
I created these pieces to give you
an idea of what is available:


I hope that gives you an idea of the amazing 
quality and variety of the Gecko Galz products!

And while I have your attention,
don't forget to mark on your calendars:
More info to come,
stay posted at

Thanks for coming by, I hope to see your
challenge piece soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations, love the quote on the Cinderella layout! Thanks for sharing them Electra, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!