Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Australia!

Challenge # 201 at The Order of the Opus Gluei is in honour of our dear Chat Noir, DT Member extraordinaire.  It is the birthday of her beloved homeland Australia.  How cool is that?  Have you ever been there?  Or do you live there?  I know they have kangaroos.  And beautiful beaches from the looks of the photos Chat Noir posts.  I need to get there  soon.  I will.
But in the meantime...
Oh!  And crocodiles!  Wasn't 
Crocodile Dunee from there?? 
I don't know.

credits:  Studio Rosey Posey, Wish Bliss Studios and the good old
Googlemeister.

You have until February 89th to link up with us the comments.
G'Day Mates!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Electra, if you ever come here - you would have an amazing time! This post made me smile heaps...Happy Birthday Australia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, happy birthday Australia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!