Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 1, 2015

All You Need Is Love

That is the new theme for this month at
Our Design team had made for you some wonderful samples using the
new ephemera sheets,
and here is mine:
Products used:
Beautiful Art Jewel It Sheet
Love Potion Digital Stamp
In Dreams Collage Sheet
(I also used wordart by Angie Briggs and border
by Mind Over Matter)
You can find the new images
Now for the other exciting news...
Our January Customer Challenge is
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
Here is my sample:
I used these new Gecko Galz products: 
Love Potion #9 Papers
Love Potion #9 Icons
Love Potion #9 Digital Stamps
L'Amoure Collage Sheet
(I also used textures by Bonnie Zeiman and Evelyn Flint,
a flower by The Gilded Bee, a border by Tracy Martine Designs,
and unknown bow, and corner brush) 
You can find all of these new images in the 
I hope you join in our Customer Challenge,
at the
blog
Remember, all you need is love!
Thanks for coming by!!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh Patty- both pieces are beautiful- but I really adore the first one! What a lovely postcard or greeting card that would make!1 Beauteous my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...two great projects showcasing GG products. Love them both! You do great digital work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!