Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Time

It's time for a new challenge at
and the theme is
TIME.
SOOO much you can do with that.
I made a LO with a pic from my visit to
Joshua Tree Park this past winter.
(At least it was winter HERE
I'm not sure it is ever winter in California.)

What are YOU going to make for our challenge?
You had better hurry.
Time flies, you know.

Well, to be honest, you have all the time in the world.
Or at least until late Saturday, October 18th,
to link up with us in the comments.

 The Order of the Opus Gluei
Tell em I sent you.
Electra, over and out.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love to come over and see what you've been up to. Your photography is so soulful, so beautiful, I get lost in it. Then I see how you set it off perfectly in your layouts. Smashing and of course, an ideal example of just how versatile our Time theme is for this challenge. Love it love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous page, Electra! I love it. Have a terrific week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!