Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Orange and Black

One of this month's Facebook customer Challenges at the

is ORANGE and BLACK.
And I haven't gotten around to making something for it.
(For that matter, I haven't gotten around to making anything lately)

THEN, today, I saw that the week's theme at
is ORANGE and BLACK
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
VOILA!!

All images used are by

and let me tell you there are a BUNCH of them in this piece!
I had so much fun.
I need to quit my day job and just make art.
But then how would I pay for my habit....

What to do, what to do...

And just for fun, look at this version.
It's neither orange, nor black, but I like it.
I hope you are polishing your flashlights, it's getting close to candy time....

Thanks for coming by!



10 comments:

  1. That is extremely creative Electra! Positively scary! Thanks for your sweet comment, take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So vivid and spooky an gorgeous collage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really fab arrangement of images Electra! Love the elements you chose. The digi enhancement is really wild. Love them both! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't digital art fun? Endless variations. This is certainly spooky art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great, love the textures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, you did an amazing job! it's just 'spooktacular.' :)

    stacy lynn mar
    http://warningthestars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!