Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Friday Fill Ins are back!!



Yippee!
I always loved Friday Fill Ins when it was happening and now it's back! So I am going to play along.
(when I remember lol)
Just a random photo go with it...




The statements:
  1. If___ then___
  2. ___ reminds me of ___
  3. I think of _____________ when I ____________
  4. _________ is the most special thing ________ has given me
and my answers:

  1. If pigs could fly then we wouldn't need cars.
  2. Marshmallows remind me of clouds
  3. I think of a fire in the fireplace when I hear that snow is coming.
  4. One more day is the most special thing My Creator has given me. 
And what are your Four Fill Ins?

6 comments:

  1. So glad you joined in on the fun. My I'm not sure riding around on a "flying pig" would be the way to travel!

    Yes cold and (snow) shhh don't say that too loud do make for a welcoming fire in a fireplace to warm up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was MEANT to visit you today...to find out this little piece of info (that the fill-ins are back!!), and also to plan a saddle for a pig....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. Beautiful. Going to follow.

    Love your answers too.

    A fireplace and snow falling outside make a wonderful mental picture.

    One more day is all I ask for.

    Marshmallows do look like clouds, but I don't like to eat them. :)

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure I would fly on a pig lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to laugh at #1. I Will not ride a pig, no matter what! Ha! #4 is great, too. Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure about the pig thing but understand the others.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!