Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Good Read

Challenge #188 at
is
A GOOD READ
What does that inspire you to create?

Something in honour of a favorite book you have read, a mixed media piece
made with vintage dictionary pages?  
Maybe a little book of quotes?

Mine is a very simple card.  I used a card base that I got from Mikey's, and added an image from Gecko Galz that I printed, cut out and coloured.  Her necklace is Perfect Pearls.  I added a flower from my stash. All the books I read are on CD in the truck.  It just seems when I get home, I would rather be making things than reading things, but living out of the city and commuting, 
I get to read/hear a lot of books.  
That's what works for me!

You have until Saturday, August 9 to play along.
Link up in the comments at

 The Order of the Opus Gluei
and we'll be by to visit!
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!