Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Vacation, Reality of Fantasy - Red, Yellow and White

There is a new challenge at
Peggy has invited us to create something with a vacation theme in mind.
It can be fantasy or reality, your choice.
The optional colours are Red, Yellow and White.
I created my fantasy dream spot, with a whole bunch of colours:

I call it my ABH place.
( Anywhere But Here) lol
You know when my daughter and I were travelling in Thailand,
we had a code word SWA
It was a jam-packed adventure and we didn't always have enough time for enough sleep.
So we did something we called Sleeping While Awake.
I can't really explain it any more than that.
It worked for us.

Credits for my piece are Beth Rimmer, Holliewoods Studios, Sissy Sparrow,
Amanda Sok, Eeana's Creation and Dido Designs.

Now create something for your vacation in your mind or in the real world and link it up with us at 
There are lots of Design Team Pieces to inspire you there, as well!

Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. Whimsical and fanciful the perfect place for ABH...it doesn't look like a good place to sleep though too exciting...beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are enough colours here for a whole vacation, what an astonishing medley of pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!