Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Opus Gluei-Challenge #158

is 
BIRTHDAY!!
This month at
we invite you to create something with the theme of
BIRTHDAY!!
How easy is that?
Everyone has a birthday.
Everyone needs birthday cards.
Everyone takes photos at birthdays and hey!
You gotta do something with them, right?
For this challenge, I scrapbooked some photos from my grandson's
1st birthday which was in April.
(OK, yes, I'm behind.  Isn't everyone?)
The first tells the story of how little Logan escaped from our parachute game.
at Gymboree, where we had his party...
And watched from the sidelines.

And the second..............
God bless Gymboree.
I hope to you link up with us at
See you there!

1 comment:

  1. A year, already!
    Thank you for sharing your fun and your wonderful art! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!