Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Baby it's Cold Outside!

is the new challenge at 
Now I am the first to admit that Christmas is a busy time of year for all of us, but you need a break from all the holiday happiness, right?
And what's a better way to treat yourself than to make something for this challenge?
You have until December 29th to play along, so really, it would be silly not to!
(Besides, I haven't even been at the computer or
made anything for all of December,
 so if I can you can!
(I'm hoping my health has turned the corner and I can get something festive done)

Thanks to Holliewood Studios, Bonnie Zeiman and Finecrafted Designs for their cool elements.

I'll see you at
The Order of the Opus Gluei

3 comments:

  1. How creative! Looks like the scene out my door (less the 3 handsome gents, of course) Need some ice skates here these days, hope it all melts before Christmas or Santa will be sliding off rooftops! Sending you healthy wishes and a happy holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your skaters, Electra! I knew you took time off but not that it was because of health issues. I pray you will enjoy Christmas in robust health.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear Electra for the beautiful snowflake ATC and all the wonderful goodies you included for me to play with!
    wishing you a wonderful Christmas...Karla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!