Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chunky ATC's

Well, here it is October 31st and after tonight, 
I will no longer be making creepy stuff.
It's just not fair
Sigh.
I'll show you the last of my 2012 Halloween extravaganza
.The raven and witch's hat (a real one!) on top
 The fence

And the side
And I also made one using metal flashing tape for the base.
I LOVE that Tim Holtz blood spatter stamp.
You can see the metal better from the side.


Allright.  There are no more Halloween projects in my damp, musty storeroom.
I'm really done now.

Happy Halloween!
Until next year....................

2 comments:

  1. I think many of us will miss Halloween crafting. Both of these chunky ATC's are so filled with Halloween awesomeness! Great us of spooky embellishments! I have a little collection of skeletons and so fun to use their bones! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! I'm done too. On to Christmas holiday projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!