Total Pageviews

Monday, September 3, 2012

Grey

as oppsoed to the American spelling:
GRAY

Did you know we Canadians spell certain words differently than our buddies to the south?
F'rinstance: 
We spell "color"   "colour"
And "honor" is  "honour"
And I'm told we pronounce ROOF  funny.
Go figure.

Anyhoo,
GREY is the challenge over at
 and here's mine:
Thanks to
Cemerony, Melissa Renfro, Joni Gray Designs, Laurie Anderson,
B. Hesselberg, and Bonnie Zieman for the use of their awesome elements!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous Electra and I prefer "wardrobe rebel"...lets hear it for flats and jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay. I live way south of the border, and I spell it G-R-E-Y too. I love your fabulously whimsical piece! I love the touch of red you added to set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am a Grey person too, lovely soft colours in your whimsical creation. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this so much - the red really pops and the details are just beautiful - wonderful layering - and I especially love the wings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!