Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ice Cream

Peggy at
has given us a new theme of
COLORS OF ICE CREAM: STRAWBERRY, CHOCOLATE, VANILLA
Doesn't that just put a great big sloppy smile on your face?
Here's mine:
I pulled out an old LO from when my daughter was a little girl.
She and her best friend Kayla were in their own little world, each with their own cone, when I shot the bottom picture.  They didn't even feel the need to talk.
And the top photo?
Do I NEED to say anything?

Peggy has given us tons of ice creamy goodness for inspiration, 
so I hope you go over to 

and link up with something summery and refreshing.

In case you're still not feeling cooler, here's a shot of my sweet little grandson,
modelling his surfer look:
 
Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!