Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Night Magic

is the theme at
this week.
I have not created something fairy-like or along the lines of a Midsummer's Night Dream.
No, I was thinking more of a little night magic in Las Vegas.
 
I've used elements from 
These are from the new collage sheets she has created.
 I think they're a blast to work with!
You can see more art created with her great sheets by visiting the other members of our
international design team:
and
Sim 
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Love your take on the theme, Electra! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your queen of clubs. The colors look to me to be very Las Vegas. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Electra - your collage is aboslutely gorgeous! You have used such a variety of elements and combined them in a very elegant piece. I especially like the lace edges - and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is your best and it must have some magic in it. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZAAAA !!! This is one of your very best Patti.
    Have to copy this one for that extra new SAMPLEpage at riandesign.
    This is FANTASTIC hun XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh this is gorgeous! glad you joined the unruly paper arts group, now i've found your wonderful blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wouaouh!
    A masterpiece!
    Bravo Electra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning breathtaking and fabulous one of your best...and I liked it too! Well done E!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors!
    I like that she is not a mirror image of herself...
    gives this an edgy feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!