Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Soartful Wedding!

The new challenge at
is 
WEDDING/ANNIVERSARY-RED, BURGUNDY AND GREEN
Such a fun theme this is, who doesn't love weddings?

I cut this image out of a library book I found in the garbage, placed it on a canvas I painted and gessoed and textured, along with some chenille I had left over from a Fascinator I made, the flower in her hat is tulle I melted with my heat gun, some stickles on her dress for shine, old lace and a strip of cardstock, all finished off with a button.

Is that not the longest sentence you have ever read?  lol

The frame is digital, by Priss Designs.

I hope you go visit
to see what the other member of the Dsign Team have created for inspiration and of course, play along!

Have fun with it!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!