Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

1. Sleigh bells ring are you listening, there's going to be a test_.

2. It's coming on Christmas, they're cutting down trees I hope I can afford one in this time of joy and peace_

3. You're a mean one _Mr Grinch, and I hope you know what goes around comes around_.

4. Father Christmas _pays all the bills, so you'd better be nice to him_.

5. Silent night starry night, I wish it weren't so cold tonight_.

6. All I want for Christmas _is my two front teeth and a good dental plan to pay for them_!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting friends_, tomorrow my plans include working on a couple of presents,_ and Sunday, I want to go to the Sing-Along Messiah_!

Sing Along with more Fill Ins

here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!