Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Joy #10

Makin' Stuff!
Christmas stuff, making Christmas stuff!
I look forward to it all year and am sad when it's time to stop.
ALTHOUGH, thanks to the magic of Google,
I've learned that I can feed my addiction all year round!
(dancing)
You can probably tell, this is not an ATC, which all of my earlier Christmas Joys have been.
But SO WHAT?
They're my joys and I get to decide the form they take.
My friend Jana says I can keep making more Joys
until the Christmas decorations are taken down.
That will probably mean I am posting Joys until Easter.
But that's OK.
I love Christmas.
I love making Christmas stuff.
 
 
Ho Ho Ho.
I may make more.
I may not.
We'll see.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh. I love this. Or should I say these. Those colors just sing to me. Joy to the world....

    Yay. I'll get to see your Christmas until the rabbit comes around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!