Total Pageviews

Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

(First, I just HAD TO show you this scene. 
This is what I woke up to this morning.
Stunning!)

Now my Fill-Ins:

1. As you can see _I made a great move out of the city_.
2. _Christmas will be here_ soon!
3. I love to buy _scrapbook supplies_.
4. _When my girl was little, it seemed like there were always too many_ gift(s).
5. What's up with _that?_
6. _Do you remember those silly little guest towels that were supposedly for your_ fingertips.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _some yummy curry I made_,
tomorrow my plans include _visit with friends
_ and Sunday, I want to _scrapbook_!
See more Fill Ins here

And have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. this is out your window??? jealous...we woke up to muck and guck and sludge...not the picture perfect prettiness that you have going on...not complaining though...I will take sludge over -35 any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not out my window. There's a cemetery out my window.lol
    I drove the truck down from the ridge I live on and the whole town disappeared in fog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fantastic view! I would stay looking at it all day! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live on top of the world, almost up with the angels and I bet they can't better your view of the world either, although they may think they have shinier wings than you but I doubt it ;-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!