Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Fill Ins






1. The only question is _have I lost my mind?_.

2. _Two naps_ in one day. YAHOO!

3. Three things on my desk: _a mess, another mess, and an even bigger mess_.

4. _Combine the two thousand different to-do lists I have_ is the one thing I HAVE to do today!

5. I love playing with _paper and glue and paint and all sorts of stuff_.

6. _Moving_ overwhelms the senses.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _chacking our a new condo about 100 km from here_, tomorrow my plans include _a yard sale_ and Sunday, I want to _make sure EVERYTHING is sold by the end of the yard sale!____!
 
(Call me for the address.  ;-))


3 comments:

  1. I really like that picture! If you could align the two horizons it would be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image. Such wonderful viewpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture. This is one of my favourite shots to take on a road trip...two perspectives. I got one once of a cattle drive in the States. Cows to the right, left and behind...very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!