Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Gungy Monday 09

Once again, it's
Grungy Monday again, or, in my case Grungy Monday on Saturday. ;-)
I've been 1/2 hour behind everyone else my whole life.
This week's challenge is a technique from the talented
Tim Holtz commonly called
 Shabby Chic
and I made a Christmas card:
I'm sorry I can't tell you where the stamps are from,
I got them before I reralized how important it is to keep that information.
It's a fun techniuqe and you can get the link for the instructions at Linda Ledbetter's
C'mon, try it, you'll come up with something wonderful, I know!
See you at

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Great technique, really love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr. It's 101 here today. I love the winter theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely. It makes me dream of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!