Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Fill Ins.

1.  Pardon me, _isn't this photo by Altered Artifacts?
2. _A trip to England for $100.00 is a very_ good deal.
3. I was surprised to find that I really like_100 calorie chocolaty granola bars_.
4. _A Broadway Musical_ is one of my favorite forms of entertainment.
5. Hi, my name is _Electra_ and I'm _considered insane by some_.
6. _I would kill for some_ summer afternoons.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _having some fun with friends_, tomorrow my plans include _maybe a walk with a friend_ and Sunday, I want to _work in my studio_.

Have a good weekend and a wonderful Easter, all!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY EASTER ELECTRA, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love these, and that pic is too funny! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Electra,
    Just to let you know that I have received your Artful bag ATC's. Thanks so much they are fab. I have posted yours off to you as well.
    Hugs Valery Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great and I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!