Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

Altered Metal Alcohol Inks

(please scroll down for OG #91-Well-Read)

I love long weekends, don't you?
I've played
ALL DAY
in my studio.
No interruptions.
Not one.
I got so much done, I can hardly stand it.
Here's the first.
These 3 ATC's are for Linda Ledbetter's Challenge #33.
Are you impressed that I actually got it done the very first day it was posted?
Hah!
I am.THEN,
for my good friends over at The Order of The Opus Gluei have given us their illustrious (isn't that a great word?)
Challenge #91:
Well Read
Huh? you say.
What does THIS have to do with "Well Read" ? you ask.
Look closer.

See?
See?
I made the flowers out of pages from a book.  Not a new book.
Our library has a table of discarded/have seen better days books for sale and I picked this up from there. 
No real books were harmed in the making of this project.

Last,
but most certainly not least,

two ATC's I made for a swap.
TTFN

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Electra, these are all marvelous! I love the ATCs, you're on a roll there!

    Your flowers are so good - I absolutely LOVE the vibrancy of the colors and how they work perfectly with the layout - THEY are a perfect BURST of color!

    You always are so kind to us at Opus Gluei, and we appreciate it very much! Thank you for finding us a fun place to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC's are marvelous. ALL of these wonderful goodies are PERFECT for the OPUS GLUEI challenge. You are so clever. Your flowers are magnificent. I want to go home sick (cough, cough) and make some RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been one busy Chiquita! lol! These are ALL wonderful! Just love the altered metals...And the layout with the flowers! OUTSTANDING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, girl, you used that long weekend brilliantly! Your ATCs are absolutely gorgeous-- all three of 'em. You've got the romance, you've got geometric, and you've got edgy/cool! I'd call you a showoff, but I'm so freaking impressed I'll instead say, "I'm Not Worthy!"

    Your "Well Read" and Alice-themed pieces are fab, too. You are a rockstar crafter, my dear! Alice in front of the clock is INCREDIBLE! And those flowers! Holy diecuts, Electra, they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! you have been busy! I love all of your ATC's! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous everything! GORGEOUS!! You were a busy bee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never stop amazing me with the many wonderful things you create. These are just beautiful. Your flowers turned out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those ATCs. They truly are works of art! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Electra I adore every one of your creations, fabulous work. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!