Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sadie's Pretty Background

I love Digital Whisper.  I'm so glad I found it.
Here is my contribution for this week, using a terrific background by Sadie:
I took my spectacles off and shoved my nose up to the computer monitor and read the handwriting on the collage before I decided what to make.  It' s a letter about this woman who has some unexpected heathen-ish visitors and how she got out of what turned out to be a very difficult situation.
It's pretty wild.
I'm not going to tell you the whole story.
You need to take off your own spectacles and go see for yourself:
PS.  Did you get a look at that cat's face?  I think he was there.

9 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with the background. A lovely collage.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, and I'm desperately trying to read the background - I'm apparently even more hopeless but I will continue. The collage is great and yes, the cat is in something. (aren't they always?)

    (hope you relaxed this weekend)
    (only on loan? sigh must learn to cope with this)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! Cat...to fun!
    I have to go read the letter! lol!

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work as usual, gf! Always love your sense of humor that you incorporate into your work, really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole story, the woman, the cat and that COUCH! beautiful collage, dahling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful...you are inspiring me...or is it distracting me from my "To Do" list?
    thanks for checking in at "my place!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from DW! The cat makes the piece...charming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!