Total Pageviews

Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Fill Ins



1. What in the world _is going on with the weather in eastern North America?
2. _There is no reason on earth that I should not be_ well fed.
3. Go _forth and multiply_. (I have no idea why that comes to mind)
4. _Creator_ sent _me angels who saved my life.
5. I keep _telling myself to go to bed early, but I never seem to do that_.
6. _Have a funny day_ or not.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _spending some time with a friend to talk about my brother who died this week_, tomorrow my plans include _wrapping Christmas presents_ and Sunday, I want to _get to the Messiah Sing-Along early so I can sit at the front of the church_!




1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother! Sounds like a wonderful idea to get together with a friend..cyber hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!