Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Your Favorite Era

well, actually MY favorite era.  Were the 60"s an era?  Seems to me they were just my life.  I graduated high school in 1970, which seems SO VERY LONG AGO.  But my LO for this week's challenge at Dezinaworld has to do with my very first boyfriend's graduation.  I thought he was the most handsomest young man in the world and he was my first love.  NOW he's a famous architect on the other side of the country and I can't even remember why we broke up.  How does that work anyway?
Doncha just love the car?  it rained the next day and oh my, that was a soggy mess.  But I will never forget driving down the road honking and yelling as if we owned the world.
And we did, then.

5 comments:

  1. WOW !! What an amazing car !! How fab and what great memories my friend. love the pics and layout its wonderful to have shared these with you.
    hugs and many thanks for joining the challenge this week
    June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great. Love the car and the layout. Oh, to know everything as a teenager again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog title really made me smile as did your lo.
    It's fabulous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the sixties definitely was an era, I remember it well. You have captured the feel beautifully.
    Have a good day
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!