Total Pageviews

Monday, November 8, 2010

My weekend

I went to the farm this weekend. and had a lovely time.  True Story.  A Lovely Time.
The Team was ready to roll.  Beautiful Percherons, MASSIVE!!  One of them brought her fuzzy little baby along, 6 months old and so adorable.
OK, now I'm rarin' to go.  C'mon you guys!

And we're off!  Two lead mares, a baby horse, 7 (yes, 7!) dogs, a bunch of little boys, one reasonably little girl, a middle aged couple (their wagon) a grandma, and her daughter and me and my daughter.  three of us on horseback.  What a motley crew.

Pit stop for a fire and weiner roast.  See the baby horse?  Lots of cuddles from the little ones.

On our way again.

Sassy is wondering when we'll be home.  It was cold.
But she has a coat.  I don't know why she's complaining.


Not much to say about this.
What CAN one say about this?

I'll be taking a break from some of the challenges I love so much this week, my UFO pile is getting too big and I need to make my way through at least SOME of that.

Thanks for looking at my pics, I wish you could have been with us, it was a blast!


5 comments:

  1. Sassy looks so cute! These are great photos and it looks like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day. I wanted to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, and that last one should be published, I'm just sayin'... I'm sure you had a blast, sniff, sniff, see you in a couple of days? sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! and Sassy ,well just looks like shes having a time of her life! LOL

    Thanks for entering my giveaway and best of luck!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great weekend. I wish I could have been there with you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!