Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Haute Couture

The chestnut theme challenge over at Gingersnap Creations is Haute Couture.  How fun is that?  Here is mine:
(There are ribbon ties at the left, it just looked retarded to show them in the scan.)

This oh-so-cool image of the lady is by Barbara Clementine Howell of Deviant Scrap.
I love it. 
This isn't digital, BTW, I just printed out the image, added the words and "sewing" brushes to some old paper I had hanging around, Glossy Accented her shoes and the ribbon on her hat (oh yeah, I coloured the ribbon) and Stickled her overblouse/jacket, whatever it is.  Ribbon, here and there, mount it on some cardstock and we're done.
You should play along with the Gingersnap Creations folks.  It's a lot of fun.  You have until the 28th, so no excuses...

5 comments:

  1. Oh my dear friend, I have indeed been horrible at keeping in touch! I do hope you can forgive me...I lost your email(big mess with my other gmail account) so this is the only way I can get in touch with you...please email me so we can chat!
    Much love and big hugs,
    Beth (yeah that Elizabeth thing is wierd and definitely not working) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, and yes, I would prefer anything other than taking care of small children. Oops, did I say that out loud?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sentiment cracked me up ... thanks for joining our fashion fun at Gingersnap Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous. not only is the design top notch, the sentiments are delightful! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!