Total Pageviews

Friday, November 5, 2010

Dezinaworld

June over at Dezinaworld jas a weekly challenge and everyone who takes part is in the running to receive a prize.  Check out the details on her blog.
The other cool thing over there is that if you follow the links on her site, it takes you to some really great digital art, both to purchase, and to admire.  Her design team is very special.
This week the theme she has given us is song/dance/music and you can use any medium you like.
Here is mine:
It's a very simple ATC that I originally made for a swap.  But then I wanted to add some kind of a music-related quote. When my daughter was in the high-school band, the entire bandroom was encircled by various sayings about music, some funny, some eloquent and some irreverent.  OF COURSE I can't remember any of them, but Ido  remember I loved reading them each time I was there.
And that was my inspiration for this ATC.

4 comments:

  1. Electra, this is beautiful. Red, Black and White combo is always gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to your quote...and your artwork is fabulous too...great job Electra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Electra. Thank you so much for your kind words about the blog and site and for adding the button. I love your atc its a lot of fun and love the sentiment.... sooo true. beautiful work my friend.
    Also i now have a new challenge up where everyone gets to win a prize throughout december... thought you might like to check it out
    Hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!