Total Pageviews

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Fill Ins #196

1. One of my strongest beliefs is _that there is a god and I'm not it._.
2. _Cruise ships are_ huge!
3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so _it will probably snow this weekend_.
4. _My art_ is comforting to me.
5. I always thought I'd be _an airline pilot_
6. _I noticed hair growing on the back on my hand_ and then I went outside to look at the full moon.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _relaxing_, tomorrow my plans include _work_ and Sunday, I want to _work on my Tea Party album_!

See more FFI here.

3 comments:

  1. ....your hairy hand and my howling... we both have an odd sense of humour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Werewolves entered into my answers too. You can see it at http://www.billyrhythm.com/wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, decided not to do the fillins this week, but I love yours.. Cruise ships are Huge aren't they? Still, from my experience (only once) they're not big enough for any more than 4 days - it doesn't take long to know your way round. I'm with you on no 1 too! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!