Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Challenge 18-CCC

Linda's Compendium of Curiosities Challenge has reached it's 18th week.  How cool is that?
The technique we have been invited to use is called the "Dabber Resist" technique.  Now, if you don't know anything about making art, or about Tim Holtz, (but why would you be here visiting me, then, you must have stumbled upon my blog accidentally, not that I want you to think I know Tim Holtz, cus of course I don't, but I do hang around with people who do - WAIT!)...Sorry, I lost my whole train of thought there, I do that sometimes.  what I was trying to say is that the "Dabber Resist" phrase may seem a bit weird.  Oh, I give up, I don't KNOW what I was trying to say.  If you visit StudioL3, it will make so much more sense to you.

I'm done.  :-)
PS.  The reason the lady looks kind of funky is that I've covered her with teeny-tiny beads. 
She's not really out of focus.
Now I'm really done.  :-)

9 comments:

  1. such a lovely card, will go check out the link...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours on this, your dabber resist looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your resist image! The beads you added is such a cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag. The beads and colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I think she compliments this project so much!! the colors go so well too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love your use of the beads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this is so cool, love that image with the beads. Looks spectacular against that resist background.. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great results with the technique and the colours are just fab.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know, I had kind of a lousy day at work, and you've made it all better by making me laugh, as you always do. So, thanks!

    And then my day got even better still when I saw your mondo-cool tag! Holy cow, did you ever rock the Dabber Resist, and your beaded lady is just fabulous!

    So, thanks again! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!