Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yoo Hoo, remember me?

I'm the cute, slender, blonde, young chick who runs this blog.  Hah!  Gotcha!  I am neither slender, nor blonde (although I was when I was younger), nor young (read my last comment).  But I can be cute! I think. Or maybe not. Oh now I'm so confused.  I wish we'd never started this.
I survived my recent bout with the fugly-u.  that's my new code word for the (very) UGLY Flu.  You may use this code word if you like.  Of course I hope you never have to, but if you do, I and millions of others who are reading this post, just like you are, will know EXACTLY what you mean.  How cool is that?  It'll be like we're in a secret society.  The Fugly-U Society.  Shhh.  We'll come up with a secret handshake too.  One the cool kids will NEVER figure out. 

Now that THAT is out of the way, I have good news.  It's time for the big reveal.  Well, it could be big.  If you look at it that way.  My first set of the "Seasons" Inchies was received and so I can show it to you!  I think it's only right that the recipient gets them before YOU see them.  Although I could change my mind at any moment on that.  For now, that's my philosophy.  Here they are: 
WINTER



Are ya chilly yet?  That's all folks!
PS.  Thanks for being patient with me while I was out of commision.

And now that I'm feeling better, I'm partying with these folks

Get Your Craft On Tuesday


All Thingz Related


6 comments:

  1. You poor thing! glad to hear you're on the mend!
    I love your Winter inchies! especially the two with the children, fab! Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are feeling better, its a very fugly flu...love your inchies , they look great all together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back among the living.. the secret handshake could be the shape your hand makes when gripping the toilet rim whilst your spewin' your guts out. Keep a happy thought. Love the inchies, they are so darn CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO glad you are feeling better! Your inchies look amazing, of course! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, you are on the road to recovery, that's wonderful news.

    These inchies are fabulous! I love 'em, especially the "let it snow" - so vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful inchies. I am always amazed at how much loveliness can be crammed into an inch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!