Total Pageviews

Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Fill In #184


1. Layers of _raspberry jam interspersed with dark chocolate shavings_.

2. _Some people lack any self-awareness and_ insight.

3. I'd be willing to bet _it's going to be a really hot weekend_.

4. _The crazied cat who lives with me_ scares the dog.

5. I'm fond of _popcorn curls_.

6. _I think_ too much!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _not being on call for work_, tomorrow my plans include _making my July Dress Up dress_ and Sunday, I want to _evaluate my priorities_!

Check out lots more Friday Fill Ins here

7 comments:

  1. Now I was GOING to write about a black forest cake (you know, layers of chocolate and cream and the rest) but I didn't, and there you are....... you did instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate seems to be popular with many. I love French chocolate! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There seems to be a chocolate theme this week with Friday Fill Ins... have a great weekend, gf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like I'm not the only one who thought of the same kind of layers! :) Nice fill-ins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum.

    BTW, the new Blogger templates are easy to work with. Blogger does NOT hate you. If it's mean to you, let me know and I'll beat it up FOR you. 'cuz I'm cool like that, hee hee. Can't wait to see what you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah Chocolate any day of the week that has a Y in it!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!