Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Swap-Bot


I got turned onto Swap-bot by my friend Jana. Since then, it seems like I've done nothing else, but that of course is not true. It just seems that way. The first swap I did had a wedding theme. And this ATC was what I made. The background is two layers of cardstock. The photo is from the Internet. (dontcha just LOVE it?)
I added a tiny gold corner and a carriage charm, red rick-rack, and the skirt is white tulle, just like a bride's skirt should be. Lastly is the sentiment from Lisa's Altered Art. This ATC went to the Chezch Republic (and now you ALL know that I cannot spell the Checzk Republic.) That's OK, I copied it for the address on the envelope.

4 comments:

  1. This is grand, your swap buddy will love it! Jana is a fun and naughty influence - and I love her for that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ATC. I refuse to feel badly about introducing you (getting you addicted) to SWAPBOT.
    Isn't it fun to exchange things made for fun.
    Don't listen to Rosemary. I am so not fun. (hehehehehehe)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!