Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I MADE IT! for Gingersnap Creations


These are the ATC's I made for the Botanical Challenge at Gingersnap Creations I wander over there pretty much daily to gaze at the talented contributions from the DT and decided to take part in this one. What fun it was!

Another place I stroll over to is Everything Etsy, especially their Thursday Blog Parties.They always have lots of blog candy and to tell you the truth, I spend WAY more time there than I should. But I like it. Take a wander over there and see what's up!

6 comments:

  1. Okay, this is awesome! Love all the little ephemera you used, and I want to know what Iodex is.

    Thanks for doing the Gingersnap thing, Electra! It's so good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question. I looked it up. apparently it's a pain reliever ointment. Not even vintage, as I assumed, you can buy it online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your ATC's, brilliant idea to use corregated paper. Your Art Calendar on previous post just awesome.
    You left a comment on my blog so thought I'd take a look at yours, love it will become a follower.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm assuming the ATC on left contains memory glass with UTEE around it, which I think is absolutely stunning. Love the cardboard, too. The other two are equally jaw dropping, and now I really am forced to check out Gingersnaps, what's one more challenge on the plate???

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! well add this to the list of fab GSC projects, each is lovely on it own, I love the organic feel of these ATCs

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic. I love all the bits you added. The cardboard is wonderful. WOW have you been busy. I am loving all the ATC's that you have made.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!