Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Before I go to bed




let me show you what I've been playing with. I got these new digital postcard sets,where you drop in what you want in the various spots and make it your own. I bought them through Scrapgirls.com; they are "scrapsimple digital layout postcards"
Anyways, they're kind of fun and although I haven't used them for the reason I bought them (ie: travel), it doesn't really matter. Some may say I'm being a tad irreverent (isn't tad a SWEET word?) with this, but what the hey? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. As always, you can click on the photos to make them bigger. How do they do that anyways? Doesn't matter. Sleep tight and make sure you have a funny day tomorrow. I'm on a mission to find a lost sock.

5 comments:

  1. Your irreverence is one of the things I love most about you! These ROCK, Electra!!! "Relax..." just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, these are HYSTERICAL, not IRREVERENT. Even if people think so, who cares? While you're looking for your sock, look for my good, $12 wool sock, would you? But I think my dog ate it, although, I haven't noticed any woolly poop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is totally fun!!! And ireverent - ness keeps things fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab, what did you use to cut out your titles like that? they look brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  5. silly me , sorry.......Ive just re-read and saw they were digital.....LOL, can you tell i just woke up hehehe, forget that last comment hehehe sorry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!