Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another Ottawa ceiling


I'm not sure which is more tiring, flying to the other side of the country, or driving three hours through a snowstorm. Either way, tonight I am sitting on my hotel room bed, relaxing and visiting my friends' blogs. I've missed everyone, as much as I've missed creating stuff. In between visits, I've been uploading some more pics from Ottawa. Probably not that interesting for others, but it's all I got right now. The super-dooper good news is that after my workshops tomorrow, I'm going to a crop at Treasured Memories, my favorite scrapbooking store in the world. So tonight I'm happy and tomorrow night, I will be even happier. Soon I'll have made some new stuff. So no more photos, back to art, art, art. TTFN!

4 comments:

  1. Your photo's are beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, your photos are stunning. I love great architecture, it's awesome. Have fun at your crop this weekend, well deserved. Eat lots of chocolate, it helps the creative process, or at least, it does me. I'll take some of that quinsol or whatever you had the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, you are the traveling lady this month! Hope the trip goes well, I'm envious of your having a good time making art! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing all those amazing photos of everywhere!
    What a wonderful visual feast of everything your getting.
    I hope you have a fabulous time scrapping!
    (Scrapping over here also means having a brawl, so don't do that you might get hurt!)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!