Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One More Sleep



Apparently the low here is higher than the high in Palm Springs right now. what the heck???? That's just wrong, there is no other word for it. I mean, it's lovely to hang around outside in our balmy-ooo,-isn't-this-wonderful! summerland, but I'm going to California to WARM UP! Global warming? I DON'T THINK SO. Take that, Al Gore. You can kiss my chubby white warm Canadian tush, if I freeze in Palm Springs next week.
And while I'm on this particular soapbox, why is it I have to be at the airport for my flight 3, count em, 3 hours before my plane leaves, when I'm in the air way less than that? Has the world gone crazy? I think so. OK, I'm done now.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that:

    I wish you a safe trip and a wonderful warm time (Al Gore can kiss my large round white American tush too)

    We gave Kristen her Star props on OG

    Can't wait to see what you do for our next challenge when you get back.

    Have fun and I'll miss your pithy and sweet blog!!!! MWAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. One more sleep. Yeah. Good luck getting to sleep. I would be like a little kid, I would be so excited.

    Have a safe and happy trip.

    Pictures ARE forthcoming, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!