Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Arnold is in Lethbridge, so we had to put the Happy New Year Hat on Crystal. We waited until she was drooling quite a bit, on the girl's lap which meant that she was deliriously relaxed and that it was safe momentarily, and that we could quite possibly get the hat on without getting maimed. AND WE DID! But you can probably tell from the look on her face that she is less than amused. Having said that, I will admit to you quietly, very very quietly, that I have a photo of me wearing the very same hat, but you will never see it in public, nor will you see it in anything even resembling public. So, Happy New Year from the cat. No matter what the look on her face tells you.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you.
    Thank Crystal for me. I had a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!