Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Angel



I love angels. I used to collect them, but I realized some time ago that collections just get dusty. And I don't dust. This excludes of course scrapbooking supplies. And my albums. They don't get dusty. Neither scrapbooking supplies, nor my albums. Even if they did I would not care. So I guess it's all about what one WANTS to collect. At any rate, I no longer collect angels. Nor teddy bears. I just collect scrapbooking supplies. And they do not count.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That is just so freakin awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I had a blast doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the angel, this is really good! Oh, and I'm a collector of scrapbooking supplies too. I find myself questioning - is this worth using this paper, embellishment, fill in the blank item??? Ridiculous of me but I admit I do it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!