Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey Good Lookin!


I'm back home. Home sweet home. I was so inspired after my class at Treasured Memories, I only just got my coat off and started doing some more painted backgrounds. Lisa you rock!!
This LO is for the Opus Poobahs this week and is about my daughter's FIRST meal she cooked for me at her FIRST home away from home. It was to die for-chicken and dumplings. I'm so impressed. And while I'm at it, the girl of mine got a $1000.00 scholarship, the only one in the city to receive it! Now if that isn't something special! I told her to treat herself and buy a box of M&M steaks. (Not that she can't cook, we all know THAT now). I don't know if she will, but she deserves every sweet thing that comes her way! Way to go, K!

1 comment:

  1. Love the funny pepto container on this! Very great LO and I just love it!
    thanks for stopping by to say hi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!