Total Pageviews

Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Fill-in #152


I have one more comment for the evening. Well, not a comment, exactly, it's the Friday Fill-In. I thought it might help me relax after my debacle with Blogspot.
1. Wait! Wait, don't forget that you swore you would never throw your computer out the window again!!!
2. Have a cold beer, followed at once by a shot of 100-year old whiskey.
3. The trouble is I think I sat on my screwdriver.
4. Sometimes my mind is many miles away.
5. With a faint pop I found my screwdriver.
6. The soup I made for supper was unfortunately quite shadowy and ominous.
7. And for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to logging off this monstrous machine, tomorrow my plans include shovelling snow and Sunday I want to relax and do absolutely nothing I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!