Total Pageviews

Friday, October 2, 2009

It's October!


and it seems like only yesterday we were trudging along the Vegas strip in 114 degree heat.

The sky is threatening to snow tonight, a couple of days ago it was 35 degrees (Celsius) hotter than it was today. It you don't like the weather here, wait five minutes, it'll change.

I've almost finished grieving the drowning of my camera. I have a new one and insurance is going to cover some of it, but it was an expense I was not ready for. (Stupid deductables)
However, it's 15.1 megapixels. There is a god.

I was able to print some of the pics from the memory card at the photo kiosk. Apparently memory cards are waterproof. Who knew? But I can't get them to my computer. My ex has agreed to upload them to his and then let me put them on a jump drive and bring them home. then I can Photoshop them, which is lots of fun.
Having said that, I've done no crafting this week, except for a digital LO for the Opus BLING challenge. I'm not all that happy with it, cus of course I'm a bling-girl, but it's better than nothing. Now that I have a camera again, I can soon get back to normal. I do need to install the software tho.
This all happened in the midst of the I LOVE FALL class I'm taking online from Old Lady Teaches. So I've done none of the photo prompts, I refuse to use last year's pics. I did start with some artwork tonight for it and feel good doing what I love again. It's been a long week.
Tomorrow and Sunday all day each day, I'm in a felt-making class at the Alberta College of Art and Design. How cool is that? I'm so excited about it, this is something I've wanted to learn for awhile now. So, I should get to bed. I don't want to fall asleep in the middle of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!