Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Challenge #23-Say it in Flowers

What a day it's been, going way to fast to be healthy and too slow to keep up. I was glad when the workday was over. I slipped and fell down the back steps last night. Once I was able to get up and back into the house, I concluded I was OK. but as today has progressed, so has the pain and tonight I am one hurtin' unit. I feel old. Maybe that's because I am old. duh. Even sitting at the computer hurts, so I shan't do much of that tonight.
I originally made this LO for a How Much Is Too Much "flowers" challenge. Their challenges ask you to use up your (ever-expanding, of course) stash, and are perfect for me and my scrapbook supply addiction. So I put as many flowers as I reasonably could and still call it something resembling art.
I post it here tonight in response to the Order of the Opus Gluei challenge: ADHEVIUM FUNNUM!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Perfect. I don't think you can ever have too many flowers. Take a muscle relaxer and drink some hot toddy. So sorry you are so sore. Getting old has it's ups and downs. But it sure beats the alternative. Thanks for playing with us at Opus Gluei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addevium funnum to you too! I'm so glad you play with us at Opus-Gluei!

    There are never too many flowers and this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!