Total Pageviews

Friday, August 28, 2009

Everglades visit


Went to the fireworks tonight-China performed, it was AWESOME!
We didn't know the words to the Chinese anthem though, so we couldn't sing along.
I found this wonderful blog http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/ and it looks like so much fun-my kind of women! I immediately had to do a project for their current challenge, it's a water theme.
Hence the photo: I was riding an airboat in the Everglades one day, minding my own business, I might add, when I noticed this crocodile lurking in the grasses. I swear he was watching me. I give thanks to the gods that be for not allowing him to eat me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I sure hope you continue to visit and participate with us over at the Order of the Opus Gluei - I think you definitely get us and I love this project!

    I'm hoping you zoomed in on Mr. Crocodile with your camera, because if you that close otherwise, I'm getting weak in the knees just thinking about the hungry fella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Electra, I have only managed to look at your most recent posts, but I am hooked. I LOVE your style. You are a perfect match for us renegades at Opus Gluei. Your "Good Things in Small Packages" layout made me giggle. Love it. So glad you found us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!