Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 30, 2009


We're off to Lethbridge tomorrow morning to go to K's University. I'm looking forward to it, she'll meet her profs and everything, that's a good start. I want to take lots of pics.

I listen to the news about H1N1 flu aka swine flu. Part of me gets a little bit scared and another part of me thinks this is much ado about nothing. You get both views if you listen to the news long enough. K is scared, I can tell, she listens to the news now, normally doesn't that much. I hope it's nothing. This world can be scary sometimes, these days. Obama held a news conference telling people to wash their hands. Well duh. Hopefully, we all know that already.

May begins tomorrow. that means June is closer. It snowed for a bit while I was at the college this evening. That's just plain stupid. Enough already. I'm trying to cheer myself up by planning a trip to the Grand Canyon this summer. and Vegas. It'll be our last hurrah before K leaves home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!