Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So on the treadmill yesterday, I told myself I would think about art projects. I didn't think about anything. Interesting how one can spend 30 minutes in mindless nowhereland. I suppose that's a good thing. Shared a meal at work yesterday with someone I like a lot-telling myself I'm too old for this. Maybe, maybe not, I suppose it will unfold in the way it's supposed to unfold.
Went inside Remand yesterday to interview a man, I haven't been in the units there before. it was a bit unnerving, one guy was banging on his cell window. I couldn't help but turn around and look at him, but the fact that the guards were ignoring him tells me he likely needed to be ignored. It was a bit diconcerting. I'm grateful I'm not in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!